Sunday, May 13, 2012

We are Moving!

Our new house!
Our house right now!

Our family is moving to Salt Lake City on June 2nd. We are moving because our dad works in Salt lake and he is sick of driving there and back every day. I am excited and not excited at the same time because I am not used to the environment of a city. I am a country girl! I do archery and play outside, not shop and ride trains around town! This is going to be a big change. I am going to have at least one friend! My dad's sister's husband's brother lives right down the street from us and he has a daughter my age named Amelia! There is also a spot that we can ride our bikes to and get gelato and snow cones during the summer! I have mixed feelings about this!

No comments: