Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remember 9/11

Here is a view of the Boatlift.
 You can watch a ten minute documentary on it on Youtube!

I was touched by this picture
 because it is very cool and beautiful.

Here is a view of the fire and smoke
 from the airplane crash.

Here is a image of a man walking in the huge dust cloud that came
 over every one after the towers collapsed.

I would like to make a tribute to September 11th, 2001. It was an important part of our history and is an amazing and horrific story. I watched a documentary about it today for school and the movie made me very sad but it helped me feel more proud of my country because of all the people who volunteered to help during and after that. You can watch a four part documentary on youtube about the whole thing called Inside 9/11: Zero Hour. It is very interesting.

No comments: